Last update: July 19, 2018
Mortenson Kim, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://mortensonkim.com/ website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service, and the choices you have with respect to that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We may also collect information regarding how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address), browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Log files track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information used to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Voluntary Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent,and address technical issues
- To communicate with you using your voluntarily provided contact information
Transfer of Data
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction wherein the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer that data to the United States and process it there.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy, and no transfer of data will take place with an organization or a country unless adequate security controls are in place to protect the data.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Mortenson Kim, Inc.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to the data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms webpage at https://policies.google.com/privacy
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected data from a Child without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may update our Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Policy on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of this Policy.
You are advised to review this Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a comment, please contact us by visiting this page on our website: https://mortensonkim.com/contact/